Powerful 51 LED Provides Better Detection
UV Black Light 51 LED Urine Detector Is Best Seller
Detect Dry Urine With UV Black Light & Keep Sanitary
Dried Urine cannot be seen by the naked eye. But how unsanitary to think it is there. The UV Black Light will find it.
Keep The Floor Sanitary
Check out the carpet before your toddler does. Or what about that hotel room or apartment? Make sure you have a bottle of stain and residue remover with you as well.
Using the UV LED BlackLight is Easy
Darken the room, put your UV glasses on, turn on the flashlight and look for spots of illumination. When spots are found mark them with masking tape, chalk or sticky notes until the area is cleaned. These are truly amazing flashlights. They highlight the organic compounds found in urine making them available to the naked eye.
LED Illumination Strength
The most common LED illumination strength is 12 and 21 LEDs. Taotronics just introduced the 51 LED strength Blacklight. The difference is tremendous. Not only is the illumination stronger, but the scope ray of light is much broader and the illumination is much clearer. The cost difference is minimal – $5.00; however you also receive a free pair of UV glasses and 3 Duracell batteries.
More Product Detail
Just select the topic of interest and you will be taken directly to that section. Or, you can scroll down to view them all.
- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- How Does This Flashlight Work
- Other Uses
- Customer Reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Shop UV Flashlight Blacklight Pets Urine Detector
The Best Seller TaoTronics TT-Fl001 handheld UV-Flashlight is well built, inexpensive, and effective. It clearly shows urine stains, invisible food stains on the floor and table, and UV-sensitive markings on currency and official identification cards, including passports. With 12 brighter ultraviolet LED lights the Blacklight flashlight shows fluorescence staining for the naked eye to see more clearly.
Remember this is not a regular flashlight. Neither is it a toy. It should be kept away from children. These are powerful LED lights. Use this ultraviolet flashlight in line with your local laws and regulations.
Below are the specifications for this product. The price of this product is subject to change because of the discounts being offered at the time of purchase as they will vary from time to time.
- List Price: $59.99
- Regular Price: $29.99
- Sale Price: $14.99. (51 LED) $10.99 (12 LED) Price May Change Any Time.
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
- Manufacture: TaoTronics Best Seller Other Manufacturers include Vansky, Spots Light, OXYLED, HandACC
- Weight: 2.4 (12 LED) 6.2 oz (51 LED)ounces
- Color: Black
- Clearly shows urine stains of dogs, cats, and small animals
- Urine stains show up on rugs, carpet, and clothes
- Food stains show up on tables and floors
- Easily to spot Scorpions
- Authenticate currency, driver license, official identification cards, and passports
- Emits 395mm wavelength with 12 up to 51 top quality ultraviolet led lights
- Item comes with 3 AAA batteries
- Batteries last up to 5 hours
The UV black light works by showing phosphors – a substance that emits a visible light because of radiation. The naked eye cannot see such substances without help; this is where the black light is such a wonderful tool to own.
You can use the following method regardless of where you are; hotel, visiting relatives, any room in the house where you think a stain might be hiding.
Rather than vacuuming the entire room or house, if you suspect your pet had an accident – shine the UV flashlight on your carpet, table, rug, or wall – the stains will show up. This certainly makes for an easier cleanup. When you find spots, mark them with masking tape so know the boundaries. Once the lights are turned on, the naked eye will not see these stains.
Another suggestion if you are buying a house that had animals in them by the prior owners, ask to check out the house at night. Take your flashlight with you to find any dried urine stains that were missed by cleaning. Point these out to the agent.
Types of Urine Flashlight Can Detect
- Rodent urine
- Stains other than urine will also be detected
Urine stains will glow yellow using the flashlight. The light works extremely well in darkened areas to expose dried urine not wet.
What Type of Surfaces Does This Work On
- Concrete Floors
- Painted Walls
- Tiled Floors
- Wood Floors
- Vinyl Floors
The product is recommended for detecting stains on carpets and fabrics. Will detect stains on walls and floors. Just follow the manufactures suggestions in the instructions that were included in the box. The product will detect DRY urine stains.
It is important in trying to detect dry urine stains that the room be dark as possible. The darker the better. You will be amazed at what stains you will find. Before turning on the lights, mark each spot of dried urine with a post it note so you know where to clean. Once the lights are turned back on the stain will not be visible to the naked eye.
Fuel and Gas Leak Protection
You can use the UV light to find fuel or gas leaks.
Harmful Bug Protection When Camping
The UV LED light will detect harmful bugs at night.
The Blacklight reveals hidden anti-counterfeit symbols to ensure the authenticity of important documents like passports and ID’s. It will also detect hidden symbols on foreign currency as well.
If you handle currency a lot and need to verify is authenticity, the UV LED Black-light Flashlight will work. Shine the light on the bill and on a genuine bill you should see the following color on the security thread:
- $5 dollar bill should glow BLUE under UV light
- $10 dollar bill should glow ORANGE under UV light
- $20 dollar bill should glow GREEN under UV light
- $50 dollar bill should glow YELLOW under UV light
- $100 dollar bill should glow PINK under UV light (Note: This light does not work on the newer $100 dollar bill)
Garden, Flower and Shrub Bug Detection
After dark check your flowers, shrubs and garden vegetables. The UV light will illuminate bugs having an evening feast.
You can read all of the 1,200 plus customer reviews by clicking on the link. These items happens to be number one best-seller on Amazon in the Odor and Stain Removers category.
The 1,200 plus customers have rated this product with an average score of 4.5 out of 5, which is excellent.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions concerning this product.
- Will this light pick up human stains as well? Yes, it does.
- Can it be used to detect human urine around the toilet? Yes. Make sure it’s dark. You will get better results.
- How big is the light? Flashlight is 3.75 inches. The light end is 1-inch round.
- Is it water proof? No. Keep away from liquid or moisture
- Does this work on urine stains that are already dry? Yes and the ones that you already cleaned.
- Would this work on white textured tile or laminate flooring? Yes it will work on both. It works best in the dark for stains to show up.
- Does it work on reflective surface or carpet with fluoresce? No.
- Does this detect mold? Yes.
- Will this detect bed bugs so you can see them in a dark room? No.
- Where is this flashlight made? Answer: In China.
- Can this be used in the daylight or must it be used at night or a dark room? It works really well at night. I have been successful in using it during the day by closing the blinds.
- Is the on and off button on the top of the flashlight? Yes.
- Can you find stains on tile? Answer: Yes. I found stains on the tile and tile grout using the UV detector.
- Does it work on dark color carpets? Answer: The reflected stain color will be very close to the color of the carpet, making it harder to see.
- When does this unit work best? Answer: At night, or when it’s dark. The darker it is, the better results you will have in finding stains using the flashlight.
- Can it find stains on tile and wood? Answer: Yes it can. Where the urine is this will find it. Be sure it’s a dark room.
- Can it spot wet stains? Answer: Can only spot dried urine stain.
- Can this black-light be used to determine good quality repairs in pottery, china, and porcelain? Answer: It shows clearly where the breaks are.
- What do I do if the ultraviolet led flashlight does not turn on? Answer: Check batteries and battery case. Are they installed correctly (e.g. with correct polarity)?
You can shop this flashlight by clicking on the image or link below. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page.
TAOTRONICS Best Selling Detectors
Go back to Dog.Dog Luxury Beds Home page.
Go back to UV Flashlight Blacklight Pets Urine Detector topics.
Back to Top of Page UV-Black-Light-Urine-Detector