As most pet owners know how water is just one of the most important keys to their pet’s health. The PetSafe Healthy Pet Water Station Water System provides fresh water for your pet for days depending upon the size of your dog before refilling the reservoir.
You need to have a water system that provides your pet with the freshest and best quality water for them to drink. This water station comes with a removable stainless steel bowl which can be washed or placed in the dishwasher to remove potential bacteria which may cause some harmful infections to your dog’s skin or nose.
This is an excellent way in providing good quality water for your pet on a daily basis.
- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Sizing Chart For Water System
- Customer Reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Shop PetSafe Healthy Pet Water Station Water System
The PetSafe Healthy Pet Water and Food Station is the ﬁrst gravity food system with a removable-stainless steel bowl that is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe.
Simply sanitize the stainless steel bowl at high temperatures in your dishwasher to eliminate potential bacteria that can cause your pet harmful infections from micro-organisms, allergic reactions or skin and nose irritations.
The coordinating PetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station and Healthy Pet Water Station are designed to complement most home decor. Space-saving footprints and modern style are ideal for kitchens, laundry rooms, garages and other indoor areas.
The reservoir is made of BPA Free (Bisphenol A) durable plastic. It locks in place to prevent knock over and spills. With its space-saving footprint and modern style, it is ideal for kitchens, laundry rooms, garages and other indoor areas. A flow-control valve fills the bowl as your pet drinks the water, assuring bottled water freshness.
The water system comes in three sizes:
- 64 ounces or .5 gallon
- 128 ounces or 1 gallon
- 320 ounces or 2.5 gallons
Below are the specifications for this product.
- Automatically provides water for your pet whenever they want it
- Durable plastic lock-in reservoir
- Removable stainless steel bowl
- Bowl is safe for washing in dishwasher
- Holds .5, 1.0 and 2.5 gallons
- Safe for dishwashers
- Water control flow valve
- Manufacture: PetSafe
- Small ½ Gallon Size: $16.99
- Medium 1 Gallon Size: $14.99
- Large 2.5 Gallon Size: $27.99
Note: The prices for this product is subject to change without notice.
Below is the sizing chart for each of the water reservoirs.
You can read over 2,150 customer reviews for this product by clicking on the link. The customers gave this product an average score of 4.2 out of 5, which is excellent.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about this product.
- Does this water station fill from the top or the bottom and need to be flipped? Answer: The water reservoir fills from the bottom but has a screw on lid with a spring activated button. Fill it with water and screw on the lid. When you turn the reservoir over it does not dispense any water until the button is pressed. This occurs when the reservoir is placed on the base and given a slight twist. When you remove the reservoir the button closes and no water spills out.
- I read a review that said you had to push the spring to get it to fill up the bowl? Is this correct? I wanted something that was automatic. Answer: Once the upper water part is put in place on the bowl the spring is automatically pushed in and it fills the bowl to a certain level.
- Can you tell the water level by looking at it? Answer: Yes, it clear enough to tell.
- Does this water dispenser make any noise at it dispenses water into the bowl? Answer: No.
- My dog will only drink water outside if it’s cold, would adding ice cubes be a problem? Answer: No. The opening is wide enough to drop in ice cubes and fill with water.
- How do you go about cleaning the reservoir, can you fit your hand in the reservoir to do a thorough cleaning? Answer: The design of the top is a little deceiving…although it does screw off, there is no opening under it. The white reservoir is solid on that end, and the black top just makes a very stable base when you turn the reservoir over to fill. On the bottom, where the reservoir fits into the bowl base, is the screw off filter cap. It is very large and you can fit your hand or a scrubbing brush inside the reservoir to clean it.
- What is the diameter of the small size bowl? Answer: The outside diameter of the drinking area available of the small version is 5 ½” x 4”.
- Would this be suitable to place outside, in a doghouse? Answer: Yes.
How do you refill the reservoir? Answer: Twist the white portion counterclockwise to remove it from the bottom dish. Once disconnected from the bottom, take the white container and turn upside down. You will notice a black cap. Please note: The cap has a spring operated plunger that allows water to flow out with the two pieces are connected. Now remove this black cover with the plunger. Once removed fill the white container with water. Place the cap back on and turn right side up. Replace container onto the bottom portion, lock it into place (turn clockwise), water starts to fill bottom drinking bowl. That’s all!
- It works on batteries, right? Answer: No, it works on gravity. No batteries or electricity.
You can shop for the PetSafe healthy Pet Water Station by selecting or clicking on the image below. You will be taken direct to the Amazon ordering page for the product. Once there, you have the option to choose the 64, 128 or 320 ounce system. The 320-ounce system image is shown below.
Go back to Dog.Dog Luxury Beds home page.
Go back to PetSafe Healthy Pet Water Station Water System topics.
PetSafe Healthy Pet Water Station Water System$16.99 (Small 1/2 Gal.), $14.99 (Medium 1 Gal.), $27.99 (Large 2 1/2 Gal.)
Automatically Provides Fresh Water9.5 /10
Durable Plastic Lock-In Reservoir9.0 /10
Removable Stainless Steel Bowl9.0 /10
Safe For Dishwashers9.0 /10
Water Flow-Control Valve9.0 /10
- Automatically provides fresh water to your pet whenever she wants it.
- Durable plastic lock-in reservoir with removable stainless steel bowl.
- Simply sanitize the stainless steel bowl at high temperatures in your dishwasher to eliminate potential bacteria that can cause your pet harmful infections from micro-organisms, allergic reactions or skin and nose irritations.
- The Pet Water Stations are designed to complement most home decor.
- Water flow-control valve prevents water from spilling during refilling and carrying. and is BPA free.
- Indoor use only.
- Optional purifying filter, sold separately.
- Cleaning the metal tray pretty much daily from the dirt.