Anti-Bark Dog Collar Training System
Do you have a dog that barks excessively at everything in sight that moves whether human or animal? Do you have any neighbors complaining about your dog’s barking? If you answered yes to these questions, than the Anti-Bark Dog Collar Training System may just be the solution you have been looking for.
Dog are curious animals and their bark is one of their main ways of communication in the wild. However, it must be controlled, especially when they are in your home.
If you are like most pet parents, you probably have tried lots of stuff and some personal training and nothing seems to work. Now, you can use the Anti-Bark Dog Collar Training System to help control your dog’s barking.
There is another training system that does not use a dog training collar. If you are interest, check out this new way by clicking on the following link: dog barking control device article.
- Video of the Anti-Bark Dog Collar Training System
- Do Anti-Bark Dog Collar Training Systems Actually Work
- Testing The Dog Collar
- Consumer Reviews For The Anti-Bark Dog Collar System
- What’s In The Box
- Shop Anti-Bark Dog Collar Training System
The short answer is yes! This system is recommended for dogs that weigh between 15-120 lbs. Here is how it works:
- The system sends out a harmless warning sound and shock to the dog whenever it barks.
- The system comes with seven (7) correction levels which you can select from.
- The intensity gradually increases until the dog stops for thirty (30) seconds.
- If the intensity level reaches the seventh level, the collar will stop working for 1 minute to protect your dog.
- Be sure to reward your dog with a treat and praise for their good behavior by not barking. They will soon catch on and over time, you should be able to eliminate the training collar altogether.
This anti-bark dog collar training system is not recommended for smaller dogs below 15 lbs. and puppies.
The testing of this dog collar does not have any instructions on how to do it. We have provided some instructions for you to follow to test your unit.
Dog collar instruction steps:
- Take out the test light that comes with the package.
- Connect the electrodes (on the collar) and the wires (in the tester) and blow into the sensing hole (between the two electrodes).
- The light will start to light up on your third time, and should get brighter and brighter for every blow after three.
- The collar is working as it should.
- Before actually using the collar, pull out the insulating paper in the battery box to make it start to work.
- If the collar is too sensitive to the dog’s coughing or bumping, press the “–“ button to decrease the sensitivity.
To determine if this collar is for your dog, just read what other owners have said about it. You will have access to the good and bad reviews. This collar is rated by over 5,200 customers with an average score of 4.2 out of 5, which is very good. Just click on the anti-bark dog collar training reviews link to read about what other owners of the collar have said. There are also questions and answers that you can check out what other owners were concerned about.
If you should decide to purchase this collar for your pet, here is what comes inside the box:
- 1 No Bark Receiver
- 1 Adjustable Nylon Collar
- 1 Test Light
- 2 Long Shock Electrodes
- 2 Short Shock Electrodes
- 1 Manual (English)
- Warranty: 2 Years for parts and service
This item is a new release on Amazon and happens to be #1.
If your dog has uncontrollable barking, you should consider trying this collar. If it does not do what it says, you can return it for a refund according to Amazon’s return policy. You have thirty days; otherwise the company gives you a two-year warranty on the product. Click in the image below and you will be directed to the ordering page.
It’s about time that you take control of your dog’s excessive barking behavior. You will be glad you did and so will your neighbors as well.
As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualified purchases.
Back to Anti-Bark Dog Collar Training System topics.
Go back to Dog.Dog Luxury Beds home page.