A lot of dog owners experience some behavior issues with their pets. For some it is barking while for others it can be chewing and digging or any other type of behavioral issue. The bottom line is; your dog just does not want to be obedient or is stubborn to your verbal commands. He seems to wander and do what he wants to do. Well, the Obedog Rechargeable Waterproof Dog Training Collar is just the answer for your dog training behavioral problems.
This training collar actually comes with two units (receivers) so you can actually train up to two dogs at the same time, if you have more than one dog. The unit has a range of 1100 yards which is very expansive. So, you should be able to control your pet with ease.
The unit has three different settings and eight (8) levels of shocking the pet into submission. The levels are:
- Static Shock Stimulation
- Sound for the Impaired
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
E-Collar Training Video
- Features & Specs
- What’s In The Box
- Range and Levels of Shock Stimulation
- Manufacturer’s Warning
- Safety Caution
- Setup and Operation Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Product Reviews
- Common Sizes and Weight of Different Dogs Chart
- Shop 1100 Yard Receiver Training Collar
- Rechargeable and Power Saving Transmitter & Receiver Unit with built-in Lithium ion batteries and Auto Protect Mode.
- Three Training Modes:
- Static Shock Stimulation, Vibration, Sound for the impaired
- Operational Range of up to 1100 Yards
- Fully Waterproof Receiver Unit up to 20 feet in depth
- Rechargeable Transmitter & Receiver Unit with built-in Lithium ion batteries
- Easy-to-Read Amber LCD Backlight screen
- Auto Protect Mode to ensure your beloved pet is Safe
- Power Saving Receiver Unit with Sleep Mode
- 8 Correction Levels of Vibration & shock Stimulation
- Transmitter/Receiver Sound Mode for Special Sound Training for the
- Train 2 dogs simultaneously
- Durable and Adjustable TPU strap
- Fits all dogs from Small, Medium and Large Dogs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 2 ObeDog Ultra Collar Receivers
- 1 ObeDog Ultra Remote Transmitter (Controls both Receivers)
- 2 Adjustable TPU Straps (Orange & Black)
- 1 USB Charging Cable
- 1 Charger
- 1 Test Bulb Kit
- 8 Contact Points (4 short & 4 long)
- 1 Operation Manual in English
This remote transmitter has a range of up to 1100 yards. To get the best performance out of this unit, hold the remote transmitter horizontally away from your body to achieve maximum range. The following will affect the range of this unit:
- Transmissions from other radio devices
Note: If you should experience any issues with your unit, verify that none of the above are the cause of the unit’s performance. Otherwise, contact the manufacturer’s customer support for assistance.
There are 8 levels of Vibration and Static Shock Stimulation on the ObeDog Ultra / Ultra Dual System. The strongest level can penetrate the hair of the pet within 6 mm thick. It’s recommended that you do not shave your dog’s neck as this may cause skin irritation. For comfort, safely and effectiveness of this product, you should check the fitment of the ObeDog Ultra Collar frequently.
- Do not attach a leash to the Training Collar. You can use a separate non-metallic collar on your dog’s neck to attach a leash.
- It is recommended that you use the Vibration Stimulation setting before starting the Static Shock Stimulation. When you follow this training method, your dog will learn that Static Shock Stimulation will come after Vibration. Hence, the Vibration alone can effectively cure unwanted behaviors of your dog without having to use the Static Shock Stimulation setting.
- It is also recommended and wise that when you start your dog’s training sessions with this collar, have some of his favorite treats on hand so you can reward and praise him for good behavior.
Charge both the remote transmitter and receiver collar for approximately 30 – 45 minutes before first use! Also, charge the receiver collar as least once a month especially when it’s not been in use to prevent damage to the rechargeable batteries.
Do not use this product if your dog displays aggressive behaviors towards other animals or humans. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or certified trainer before purchase or use.
Proper fitment of the collar is important to the comfort of your dog during all training sessions. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on your dog’s neck may cause skin irritations ranging from redness to skin sores.
- Avoid leaving the ObeDog Ultra / Ultra Dual Collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- If possible reposition the receiver collar on your dog’s neck every one to two hours.
- Check the fitment of the ObeDog Ultra / Ultra Dual Collar to prevent excessive pressure on your dog.
- When using a separate collar, do not cover and put pressure on the ObeDog Ultra / Ultra Collar.
- Wash your dog’s neck area and the contacts of the receiver unit weekly with a damp cloth.
- Examine your dog’s neck area daily for signs of a rash or sores.
- Should a rash or sore develop on your dog discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
- If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, please consult your veterinarian for treatment.
As with all new equipment or tool, it’s recommended that you read the owner’s manual prior to use.
Below are some of the setup and operational instructions you should read and perform before using your unit for the first time.
Preparing the Remote Transmitter for First USE:
- Please charge the Remote Transmitter for approximately 30 – 45 minutes.
- The Charging Port is located on the top of the transmitter.
- Battery Indicator: During a charge, the icon will flash and when the unit is fully charged it will turn solid notifying you charging is completed.
- To turn On/Off the Remote Transmitter, press the Power Button for 2-3 seconds.
- Select different Receivers by pressing the Menu/Mode Button, The LCD Icons will change between A, B, or AB (Both Receiver Units). Applicable to Dual Models with 2 Receiver Collars or when you add a second Receiver in the future.
- To deliver Vibration Stimulation, press the Vibration Button.
- To deliver Static Shock Stimulation, press the Static Shock Button.
- For Sound Training from the Receiver, press the Receiver Tone Button.
- For Sound Training from the Transmitter, press the Transmitter Tone Button.
- The Remote Transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if not operated for 2 minutes and will TURN OFF if not operated for 5 minutes.
- In STANDBY MODE, press Menu/Mode Button to wake the transmitter.
To program the remote transmitter, do the following:
- Turn ON the Remote Transmitter by pressing the Power Button for 2-3 seconds.
- Press the Menu/Mode Button and hold for 3 seconds until you hear a beep and the Menu items begin to blink.
- The Initial Program Mode is for Receiver A, Press Menu/Mode again to filter thru each Programmable Stimulation (Receiver Tone, Static Shock, Vibration, Transmitter Tone).
- Use the Receiver Tone Button (Upper Left) and Transmitter Tone Button (Upper Right) to adjust Levels for each Stimulation.
- Repeat Step 4 for second Receiver Unit (B) and for Both (AB). (Apply to Dual Version)
- Once Programming is complete, press the Menu/Mode Button again for 3 seconds until a beep sounds.
Prepare the Receiver Collar for First USE:
- Charge the Receiver Unit(s) for approximately 30 – 45 minutes.
- Open the rubber cover and connect the charger connector into the charging hole.
- Plug the charger into a standard outlet.
- The red LED will flash indicating charging is in progress.
- Once it is fully charged, the LED will turn OFF automatically.
- Put the rubber cover back to ensure a watertight seal.
- To TURN ON the Receiver Collar, press the On/Off button.
- Once turned ON, the LED with turn RED to signal it’s operational.
- When a recharge is required, the receiver collar will beep for 20 seconds.
- When the Receiver Collar enters Standby/Sleep Mode, the RED LED light will be turned off.
- Any movement detected by the Receiver will bring it out of Standby/Sleep Mode.
Note: When you turn the receiver ON, if the receiver collar beeps for 20 seconds, you need to recharge it before using.
To Sync Remote Transmitter do the following:
- Turn on the Remote Transmitter by pressing the Power Button for 2-3 seconds.
- Select Channel A or B to sync each Receiver Collar.
- Turn on the Receiver Collar by pressing ON/OFF button.
- Then press the ON/OFF button once more, the RED LED light will begin to flash for 10 seconds to indicate encoding mode.
- Press any Command button on the Remote Transmitter immediately to sync.
- If the sync was successful, the RED LED light on the Receiver will flash quickly.
Before you start using your dog training collar, it’s recommended that you perform some preliminary tests to ensure the unit is working properly. If not, you can contact the manufacture in case you may have a defective unit. These tests are described below:
- Secure the included Test Bulb Kit and wind its metal wire on the Receiver Collar’s Contact Points.
- Press Static Shock Button on the Remote Transmitter.
- Be sure the level setting is not set to zero.
- The test bulb will light up indicating the shock feature works.
- Press Vibration Button on the Remote Transmitter.
- Be sure the level setting is not set to zero.
- The Receiver Collar will vibrate indicating the Vibration feature works.
- Press Receiver Tone Button on the Remote Transmitter.
- The Receiver Collar will beep indicating the Receiver Tone feature works.
- Press Transmitter Tone Button on the Remote Transmitter.
- The Transmitter Speaker will sound indicating the Transmitter Tone feature works.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about the dog collar:
- Question: Is the Obedog Ultra / Ultra Dual receiver Collar Waterproof? Answer: Yes. The unit is waterproof up to a depth of 20 feet.
- Question: How long can I continuously deliver Vibration or Static Shock Stimulations to my dog?Answer: The maximum amount of time you can deliver Vibration or Static Shock Stimulation to your dog it 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, the Remote Transmitter will timeout and the Vibration or Static Shock must be released and pressed again.
- Question: When should I recharge the Transmitter and Receiver Unit? Answer: The Remote Transmitter: At least one a month for approximately 30-45 minutes when not in use. The Receiver Unit: At least once a month for approximately 30-45 minutes when not in use.
- Question: How long before the collar goes to sleep & how to you wake it up? Answer: The Receiver Collar will go into standby/Sleep Mode if no movement is detected in 1 minute and the RED LED light will turn off indicating that. Any movement detected afterwards will wake it out of standby/sleep mode.
- Question: Once my pet is trained, does he have to continue wearing the Receiver Collar? Answer: You might have to reinforce training using the Receiver Collar from time to time.
- Question: How long can I leave the Receiver Collar on my dog? Answer: The manufacture recommends that the collar not be worn for more than 12 hours during a 24-hour period.
- Question: Can I attach a leash to the Receive Collar? Answer: No, this can result in pulling the Contact Pins too tightly against your dog’s neck. Use a separate collar placed above the Receiver Collar.
- Question: How long should my pet’s training session last? Answer: Training sessions should be kept short and positive. Each session should last around 10-15 minutes.
- Question: What should I do if my dog’s neck becomes red and irritated? Answer: Discontinue use of the product immediately for 48 hours. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, please consult your veterinarian. You may resume the use of the product and training once the skin is healed.
- Question: Is it normal that the receivers rattle? Answer: The rattle is a mechanism of the vibrator installed inside the receiver unit. There are no screws loose inside.
- Question: Does the collar have multiple sounds for a hunter to locate his dog in a field hunt? Answer: The sound feature on the receiver collar can be used to train your dog to come back to you in a field hunt. However, it does not have multiple sounds and only emits a series of beeps in a loop.
You can read all of the customer reviews about this product by clicking on the link.
|Common Sizes and Weight of Different Dogs Chart|
|Size||Neck (CM)||Chest (CM)||Weight (LB)||Type|
|Mini||20 – 22||25 – 30||9||Chihuahua, Yorkshire, Terrier|
|Small||20 – 24||29 – 36||9 – 15||Chihuahua, Yorkshire, Terrier, Pomeranian|
|Medium||23 – 28||35 – 42||15 – 35||Cocker Spaniel, Maltese Dog, Shih Tzu, Poodle, Pekingese|
|Large||27 – 31||41 – 47||35 – 55||Golden Retriever, Boxer|
|Large||30 -34||46 – 53||35 – 55||Schnauzer, Labrador Retriever|
|Large||33 – 37||52 – 59||35 – 55||Bull Terrier, Basset Hound|
|Huge||43 – 48||76 – 84||55 – 120||German Shepherd, Husky|
|Huge||47 – 52||88 – 97||55 – 120||Rottweiler, Pitbull|
|Huge||52 – 62||92 – 100||55 – 120||Great Dane, Old English Sheepdog|
Shop the rechargeable waterproof dog training collar by clicking in the image below. You will be directed to the Amazon product ordering page to place the order for the product.
As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualified purchases.
ObeDog 1100 Yards Ultra Dual Rechargeable & Full Waterproof Dog Training Collar with Amber LCD Remote – Vibration / Static Shock / Tone / Locate Training Stimulations for All Dogs
Back to Obedog Rechargeable Waterproof Dog Training Collar topics.
Back to the Dog.Dog Luxury Beds home page.
Obedog Rechargeable Waterproof Dog Training Collar$89.99
Operational Range 1100 Yards9.0/10
Waterproof Up To 20 Feet9.0/10
Rechargeable Built-In Lithium Ion Batteries8.5/10
Three Training Modes8.5/10
1-Year Replacement Warranty8.0/10
- Operational range of up to 1100 yards.
- Fully waterproof receiver unit up to 20 feet in depth
- Rechargeable and power saving transmitter & receiver unit with built-in Lithium ion batteries.
- 3 Training modes: static shock stimulation / vibration / sound for the impaired.
- If batteries fail after 1-year, you must pay for their replacement.