The Kong Stuff-A-Ball Dog Toy is a special toy that does more than just bounce around and have your dog chase it and bring it back to you. This toy has especially made material on the outside as your dog tries to get the treats out of the grooves, it acts as a dental cleaner and helps in removing plaque from his teeth and messages his gums as he chews. It also holds treats in which your pet can try to get them out and get rewarded at the same time.
This toy is made of nontoxic extremely durable natural rubber which makes the ball bounce differently to keep your pet active and happy in playing with it. It has patented Denta-Ridges that helps reduce plaque and food debris in his teeth and messages his gums all at the same time.
This toy comes in three sizes:
Now a toy with the best of all possible worlds: the Kong Stuff-a-Ball is a treat dispenser, a wild-bouncing rubber “ball,” and a dental cleaning device all in one.Made from the same super-durable, puncture-resistant, non-toxic rubber as classic Kong toys, it’s designed to hold treats that dispense as a dog rolls the ball, chews, and plays.
Wedge biscuits into the center ports and smear peanut butter or Kong brand Stuff ‘N Pastes in the crevices, and extracting the contents becomes a “hunt” to keep any pooch happy and busy for hours while their owner’s away.
For the dog that suffers with separation anxiety or problem behaviors, chewing on a Stuff-a-Ball provides boredom prevention, stress relief, and intellectual stimulation while she’s home alone.
Now the dental benefits: the Stuff-a-Ball’s ridged exterior grooves gently “squeegee” teeth and gums clean, helping prevent plaque and tartar buildup (not to mention canine halitosis).
Best of all, the irregularly shaped design produces a goofy, unpredictable bounce that will keep your dog’s attention far longer than a conventional round ball. Measuring 3-1/2 inches in diameter, this Stuff-a-Ball is recommended for medium- to large-sized breeds, ranging from dachshunds on up to boxers and standard poodles.
Regularly inspect your ball for cracks or missing chunks, and replace worn or damaged toys to avoid a choking hazard.
Below are the specifications about this product.
- Manufacture: KONG
- Origin: Made in USA
- Model Number: KS1
- ASIN Number: B0009YK3OU
Ball Size Information
Weight: 2.4 Ounces
Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
List Price: $14.49
Last Price: $8.09
Weight: 5.4 Ounces
Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 3 inches
List Price: $16.49
Last Price: $13.99
Weight: 9.3 Ounces
Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches
Note: The price of this product is subject to change without notice.
Customer Reviews and Product Rating
There are over 1,070 customers who have purchased this KONG product and have rated this item with an average score of 4.3 out of 5, which is excellent.
You can read all of the customer reviews by selecting or clicking on the link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about this product.
- Has anybody used this product as a distraction for separation anxiety? Answer: No.
- I have a 60 pound lab mix which toy for him? Answer: I have a 75 lb. lab mix and bought him the large KONG toy and enjoys it.
- Where is this toy made: Answer: In the USA.
- Can you use this toy with regular kibble / dog food? Answer: Yes.
- Is the large toy too big for a 16 pound dog? Answer: Yes. I would use the small or medium size toy. It depends on how your dog likes to play. If you’re looking for something a little dog can pick up and carry around, chew on, and play fetch with, I’d go with the small.
- Does this have “stuff” in the ridges? I am confused by the pictures and the description. Answer: No, the picture is just an example of how the toy can be used. There is no “stuff” on the sides and no treats included.
Shop KONG Stuff A Ball Dog Toy
Shop KONG Stuff A Ball Dog Toy by selecting or clicking on the image or text link below. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page where you can choose from Small, Medium, Large, or X-Large dog toy. The large dog toy image is displayed below.
Go back to Dog.Dog Luxury Beds home page.
KONG Stuff-A-Ball Dog Toy$6.99 (Small), $8.09 (Medium), $13.99 (Large)
The Dental Ridges Helps Cleans Teeth9.5 /10
Effectively Helps Message Gums9.5 /10
Dispenses Kibble and Treats for Hours of Fun9.0 /10
Wild Bouncing Rubber Ball9.0 /10
Made In USA10.0 /10
- Dental ridges effectively clean teeth and massage gums
- Dispenses kibble and treats for hours of fun.
- The irregularly shaped design produces a goofy, unpredictable bounce that will keep your dog's attention far longer than a conventional round ball.
- The Stuff-a-Ball's ridged exterior grooves gently "squeegee" teeth and gums clean, helping prevent plaque and tartar buildup.
- Made In USA
- Made for average chewers.
- Product is for large dogs. It does come in small and medium sizes.
- This toy is not for aggressive chewers.