Keep Dog’s Breath Fresh Without Brushing
Pet parents must ensure their dog’s dental health is properly maintained. This can become quite a chore every week with your pet. To help you do that the Tropiclean fresh breath plaque remover pet water additive will provide your pet with fresh breath and also clean teeth all without brushing, which is truly amazing. It has a special formula that works without you spending time cleaning your dog’s teeth on a regular basis. Now, giving your dog dental treatments will not be a hassle for both you and your pet.
This plaque remover uses a natural green tea formula that reduces plaque and tartar all without brushing. You just add a small amount into his water bowl and the Tropiclean plaque remover does the rest.
The product uses all natural ingredients and helps keep your dog’s breath fresh for up to 12 hours. This brand of plaque remover is also recommended by veterinarians.
Dental hygiene is very important for your pet. Bad breath is one of the first signs of oral disease. Without proper dental care, your pet will show signs of periodontal disease by the time there are three years old. This can lead to tooth loss and other serious health problems. By your pet using Tropiclean, it will help promote healthy gums and eliminate bad breath for up to 12 hours.
It all starts with you placing a cap-full into your pet’s water bowl whenever you refill it. What’s nice about this is you do not have to manually clean your dog’s teeth. This saves you lots of time and makes it easy on your pet as well. Dog dental care could not be any easier.
Don’t forget to regularly clean your dog’s teeth. This product helps a lot but, you must clean his teeth at least once or twice a week.
In case you are concerned about giving your pet anything made outside the USA, this product is made in the USA.
The ingredients for this product are mentioned below.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Chlorophyll, Grean Tea Leaf Extract
Here is one of the company’s secrets…Green Tea. This stuff is amazing. They use decaffeinated Green Tea Leaf Extract in all of their Fresh Breath products. This natural ingredient works as a natural source of fluoride that helps to fight bacteria that is a main cause of plaque and tartar buildup on dog’s teeth, which also leads to bad breath. Using this product will help keep your dog’s breath fresh and teeth clean, and be a great source of providing healthy dental care too.
The cost of this product will vary from time to time due to any discounts being offered at the time of purchase.
- One Bottle 33.8 oz.: $14.29
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
This product is rated above average, 4.0 stars out of 5, by consumers for the following reasons. This product is also a number one best seller on Amazon.
- After a week of without awful breath, I can say it’s safe to hug my corgi without holding my breath. To be honest, it works so well that I’ve contemplated adding it to the water cooler to avoid the awful human breath that I have to interact with on a daily bases. This isn’t going to be a substitution for regular dental care, which seems to be a problem many pet owners seem to forget. However if your pet is in good health but has a wretched odor emanating from their mouth, then do yourself a favor and get a bottle of this stuff.
- The Tropiclean Fresh Breath Water Additive is great. I have 2 dogs 1 is 3 and the other is 5 years old. Add this to the water and it will help keep their teeth white and clean. The vet says their teeth are cleaner than his own dogs teeth.
- This does what it says it does. She went from such stinky breath I couldn’t stand it if she yawned in my face to truly fresh smelling breath. I just put a little in her water each day. The first day she didn’t want to touch the water, but now she prefers the water with this in it to that without it. (I don’t tend to put it in her water bottle for hikes.) And a little goes a long way. One bottle will last you half a year.
- We’ve tried so many things to get our dogs breath from smelling like poop lol, well I’ve finally found the ONLY thing that’s worked. This is actually my 5th bottle & just now realizing I hadn’t reviewed it on Amazon only eBay. Its so good I keep a bottle one both levels of our home & I’ve given some to family for their dogs & just bought them some as they was blown away as well with how great this works for the $ & again because it truly does work!
- We have a very loyal 15 year old Chocolate Lab and a curious 8 year old Beagle. Their dog breath is horrendous, especially for our geriatric lab. Without this stuff, it was hard to be in the same room with her, the smells permeating from her body are so bad. I used to buy this at the local pet supply store, until it became evident that this is a ‘must have’ in our home. We now have it on auto shipment.
You can buy this product by clicking on the text link below. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page where you can place the order.
As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualified purchases.
Tropiclean Fresh Breath Plaque Remover Pet Water Additive$14.29
Reduces Plaque & Tartar9.5/10
Helps Fight Periodontal Disease9.5/10
Provides Protection Up To 12 Hours9.0/10
- Does not require any brushing.
- All natural water additive promotes healthy gums and eliminates bad breath for up to 12 hours.
- Fresh Breath Water Additive only requires that you put a capful in your pet’s water dish whenever you refill it. By simply adding our water additive you are helping to create a healthier and better life for your pet.
- Helps fight periodontal disease.
- Made In USA.
- Does not take the place of regular teeth care.