Stop Unwanted Bathroom Accidents Using Doorbells
Do you have a difficult time in training your dog not to do their business in the house? Do you experience surprise urine accidents? You might want to consider using potty housetraining using doorbells as a solution to this problem.
Many dog owners experience issues with their pets doing their business in the house and want to train them to do it outside. This is especially true for new puppies.
What Can Bells Do For My Dog?
First thing is don’t give up and have some patience. You might be surprised on how quickly your pet will catch on using the doorbells to go to the bathroom. This will be a way for your pet to communicate to you their need to go outside without scratching the door or barking. You will hear a jingle of bells ringing.
The main issue here is to have your dog communicate to you their need to go potty with a signal you will recognize which they can do with training.
Be sure that you can hear the bells ring anywhere in the house. Otherwise, you will defeat the purpose in using them in the first place.
What Product Do You Recommend For This Training
We can highly recommend a product by ForeYY. Dog Potty Training Doorbells. These bells come in two colors: black and red.
Check out the product description below.
- Manufacture: Fore YY
- ASIN Number: B01G2ZFSOE
- Colors: Black and Red
- Material: One 1” wide nylon ribbon and 1.4-inch bells Black color, One 0.8” wide nylon ribbon and 1.1-inch bells Red color.
- Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Price: $9.99
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
- Bell Size: 1.4 inches and 0.8 inches
- Guarantee: 100% money back guarantee if not completely satisfied within one year for a full refund of the purchase price
- In The Box: 2 strings of bells one black and one red with two snap points, two training clickers (colors vary), instructions for housetraining dog using bells, and instructions for using the clickers for training.
One nice feature of these bells is that you can lock the two strings together to make them louder if needed.
What Do I Need
Basically, all you need is treats, patience and your time. Use only treats that your dog absolutely loves. It will help your pet to get excited in learning something new and giving their attention and interaction with you.
Buy Yours Now
Below is a link button to purchase this product that is sold on Amazon.
FOREYY Potty House Training Doorbells$9.99
Easy To Hang On Any Door9.5/10
Helps To House Train & Potty Train Puppies & Dogs9.0/10
Limits Damage To Doors And Scratches When They Need To Go9.0/10
- Made from super strong thicker nylon ribbon to withstand the toughest tugs, scratches, and bites.
- All dogs have to go potty, ForeYY doggie doorbell proven as an effective method for housebreaking, housetraining, potty training for your puppies, you can teach them how to signal you when they have to go.
- Package includes 2 strings of door bells and two clickers.
- You can choose the most suitable loud bells and they can be used in different doors at your preference.
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Guarantee is only for 1 year.
- Requires training sessions to teach dog how to use the bells.